Monday, May 08, 2006

Yearly Checkup!

So yesterday was Pugley's yearly checkup. It went well. He got his yearly shots, and his flea/tick medicine, heartworm medicine, and some medicine for that spot I was telling you about awhile back. It started to get better, then got bad again. They did a skin scraping and it wasn't anything bad. Just an allergy. Nothing contagious. Thank goodness. So he's got pills for that and a tube of oil that I'm supposed to put on it. See...

Here is a picture of the spot I'm talking about, and this is him getting a treat for being an excellent boy and swallowing his pill perfectly.After a hard day...here he is passed out underneath me at the computer. If only you could hear the snoring coming from him! I was gonna do some video of it, but my husband and son were watching tv real loud, and it would have distracted it. Anyway, we all know what Pug Snoring sounds like!!!

My son is doing ok. We see the doctor on the 16th, and he'll get his body cast taken off and go to a leg cast and crutches. Hopefully. That's the plan anyway.

I'm so bummed out. I don't think I'll be able to attend the Pug Spring Fling in my area. Not with my kid the way he is. I'd take him in his wheel chair, but going "potty" is still an issue, and I'd hate to have to deal with that issue in public. I'd leave him at home with my husband, but I don't want to go alone. The Spring Fling is 3 hours away.

Oh well, there'll be more events I'm sure.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Louis the Pug said...

Dude, you should have seen my chin... that stuff works wonders, yo.

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Willow has had skin scrappings too! looks painful doesn't it? Willow has allergies too and is on medication. Happy healing Pugsly! Hows you human brother doing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home