Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pug Lovers Unite!!!

Awwww!!! This is a great story. I can totally see all of us doing this for each other, if the situation arose. Amazing how these little creatures can bring people together.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12049834/

Thanks for all the thoughts and words of kindness. I am feeling much better today. Funny thing, (kind of) I went to the hospital Saturday, and my boss went Monday. Well were were talking with a co-worker and my boss jokingly says, "Alisa, it's your turn to go to the hospital. HAHAHA" Just making a joke because she and I had been. (There's only 3 of us at the store) So I wake up this morning and find out that Alisa was in a car accident lastnight!!! She had to go to the hospital. Thankfully she was fine. She had 2nd degree burns on her arms from the air bag, but that is all. And the two children in the back seat were perfectly fine. However it did total her car!!! So I come to work today and I told my boss it's all her fault that Alisa got into the wreck. She was like, "What? Why?" I reminded her what she had said yesterday. She flipped out! HAHA She said, "OMG! You're right I did say that! I'm never saying anything like that again!!!" Alisa is doing just fine, and was at work today. As for her car...

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home