Saturday, April 08, 2006

Just About Finished

Well the new design is just about finished. I didn't get any sleep lastnight, so I was able to stay up late working on the blog. Pugley is sick now. I dont know what's wrong with him, I'm going to take him to the vet on Tuesday. (The only day that I can get away from my house right now) He has a little spot on his leg that's kind of tough and the hair is falling out a little. I don't know if he's picked up ringworm or what? Because of that, he's been in his crate so that he doesn't give it to us. Well, lastnight he started throwing a huge fit. I go in to check on him and he had pooped diahrrea in the crate. Just that once, so I don't know if he ingested some of the medicine that I put on his spot by licking it? Today he seems fine. Weird. I have so much on my hands right now without having to deal with this. Ugh. Poor Pugley.

My son is feeling a little better. Night time seems tough though. He's a big mover in his sleep, and he can't do that right now so it's rough on him. He wakes up all cranky and mean at 3am LOL! He has an appointment Tuesday with his surgeon. Hopefully we'll get some good news.

I did get a new camera, yay! But it didn't come with a rechargeable battery...hmmm. You'd think if you pay $250+ for a camera it'd have a way to recharge the batteries. Anyways, where I'm going with that is...my batteries died. Too many pictures of my son and Ebay listings. I was going to take a picture of that Pug Necklace I told you all about a while back. Along with the statue, and all the new things I've gotten since then. There's a store on our mall that has a lot of misc dog breed items. I'm addicted! HaHaHa

Well, I better go. We have company coming over to see my son today. Should be fun. He really enjoys company right now! Plus, I think my husband and I are going to sneak away for a few minutes and get some Starbucks and go to the Petstore. My friends that are coming to visit told me she'd keep an eye on things so we could get out of the house for a few. Yippee! I've been in this house a week solid!

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

well there is your set of 3..don't they say bad things happen in 3's? First you then your son now Pugley..I hope he is okay. Don't you wish they could tell you what they are feeling rather playing the guessing game? I totally panic when my Pugs are sick.....ugh what a week you have had! I hope you got an x-tra shot in your Starbucks Coffee!

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Yep, there's those threes! Same with me...the knee, the skin, the chest pains! So, time to move on! Pugley may have some demodex mange???? Good that he's going to vet. Did work give you the three months off??? PLUS A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE GIFTS! We got our box in the mail on Sat. and loved it. My friend was over and loved the hats too! I am going to put clear elastic to keep them on and then add just a crocheted chain length for ties..make them look tied on. I actually have that color yarn! I'll post pics when I do it! HAHA A hug to all of you from our house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home