Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Had to show you this...


This has got to be like THE WORST picture of a pug...ever LOL! I cannot believe how horrible he looks here. Seriously, nothing was wrong with him! He just got too close to the lense..and made "that" face!


See, Proof! This is the same photo shoot. Little bugger just got in a bad angle, bad lighting, um? Phew!

Sorry, I have been way too busy lately to post. My Gram is in ICU, my little one is still in a cast...and that doesn't leave much time for anything else! Plus, this last week marked the 6th Year Anniversary of my mom's death, so I kind of go into a fog that week anyway. I've been checking out everyone else's blogs though. Just haven't had time to update mine. Hopefully that will change soon!

UPDATE:

For some stupid reason, my template got all SCREWED UP. It was fine, then all of a sudden it wasn't. I don't have time to fix it, so I will be currently using boring old blogger template. Bah! So mad! (Stupid me forgot to save a copy of the template I made!)

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

welcome Back...How is your Son feeling? Better I hope how much longer in his cast? and your Knee...is it better too? Geeze too many questions sorry. Glad to hear from you and Pugley !

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Wow - too much going on for you! Those anniversaries are always difficult..forever. Did you manage to get out of work? I'm giving you a big HUG!!!!!

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

We're praying for you!
Love the pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home