Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ouchie

Mommy injured her knee and had to go to the hospital yesterday. It turns out that she cracked her knee cap! Ouch! So she and I have spent the last 2 days laying around. I don't mind though. Also, Friday, mommy got me a new bed! It's huge. She said I deserved a new bed since I'm a big boy now! I haven't stepped foot in my crate in a week now! And I haven't messed up once!
However, the baby gate that we put up for me in the kitchen is why mommy cracked her knee. She was swinging her leg over the top of it, and hit her leg on the oven door handle. She cried. I didn't know what to do. She's feeling better now.

::PawsOut::

6 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

OUCH is right. Man that must of Hurt like Heck! I too have to swing my leg over the gate in the kitchen and I banged it pretty good. I got just a bruise though. At least you have Pugley to keep you company while you rest your knee! Pugs are the best medication ever! happy Healing!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

Ouch! I can't imagine how painful that was.

We just found you and Pugley! Hope to see more of you guys soon.

Happy recovery

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Oh oh oh. I have empathy pains - instead of sympathy pains - because my knees are all messed up. They dislocate. That's not fun, but I can't imagine...I can't even type what you did without my knee throbbing. Glad you have a cuddle pug!!!

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Oh, poor mommy! Be careful! PS Thanks for the knit pattern. I have it in my pile of things to do!

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

Ouch that must have hurt!!!

But now you get loads more love from Pugley, and you know how much pugs love that LOL

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Ouch...that sounds like it hurt so bad. I hope you are recovering soon. Pugley, you take care of your mama. Licking the knee is good therapy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home