Monday, April 10, 2006

A Few Pictures

Well, I managed to get a few pictures taken for you guys. My batteries are still low and the camera dies after a few shots, so I tried my best. My son has watched Madagascar like 10 times since he broke his leg. Ugh. It's a cute movie, but after the 3rd time...
But I feel bad for him, so I let him watch it over and over and over. LOL Pugley's leg is looking better. Maybe it was just a "pug allergy" spot. I've been putting his hot spot medicine on it. That seems to be helping.



This is a picture frame I got at a local decor store. The picture inside is Pugley.

This is the best shot I have been able to get of my necklace. It's shiney and small. I'm not having much luck getting a good picture. I'm going to keep trying though. You need to see the detail...it's adorable!
This is a pen that I got at a store on the mall. The dog house is just a "resting" spot. The pen comes out of there. It's super cute!
These are the statues I got at the same store I got my pen.I got the large one first, then teh smaller one when I got my pen. I didn't know where to put the small one yet, so I just stuck him up there with the big one.

Hope you like the new design of the blog. I still have a few things I want to do, but it's pretty well done. Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts and prayers regarding my son. I appreciate them all!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I like the new look! We'll be praying for your son - what a yucky way to spend the spring. Is his school at least being good about letting him do his work?
I remember every time my little brother was sick we'd have to watch all the star wars movies that were out at the time......over and over and over!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home