Saturday, November 19, 2005

Thanksgiving Contest...Reminder

Here's a picture of Pugley's broken claw. Or should I say, non-existant claw! Poor guy! You can kinda see where he had started bleeding again. I've been keeping one of his booties on that foot, so that he doesn't hurt it anymore.
As promised...here's pictures of Pugley's booties. Poor guy! They're so girly looking. Luckily for him, I've decided to give them to our neighbor's girl dog. But I had to show you the pictures of his little house booties.
Here's a close up of them. I'm going to make some that are a little bit more "manly". I think they're a good idea go have at least a pair hanging around the house. Keep his little feetsies warm!
Oh my gosh you guys...there's some really exciting stuff happening for our blog. I can't tell you just what it is yet...but be excited for us and for you!!!

Ruff Ruff, Yip Yap, Bark~Today's News:

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to tell you the EXCITING things that are happening on our blog. Believe me...it will benefit each and every one of you guys too!

Have a Pug-Rific Day! We love ya!

::PawsOut::


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home