Saturday, November 12, 2005

Pugs & Birthdays

Well, this isn't my home. (Unfortunately! I'd love to have every bit of this stuff!) This is the home of a friend & reader of the blog. She sent me these pictures of her home office. Isn't this amazing! I LOVE it! I must have everything here in her house! LOL I had to share this with you guys!


This is my favorite picture. Can you count how many pugs are in the picture? I can't! Love it, love it, love it! And of course love the babies on the floor.
She made these curtains herself, out of pug fabric. Adorable isn't it!

Thanks Deb for sharing this with us!

I don't have any new photos of Pugley for today. He just hasn't been feeling real good since he hurt his foot. Not many good photo ops. Poor baby. He's doing better, but he's not back to normal yet. I am determined to get his crate cozie finished this weekend. Since I started my new job, I haven't had as much free time for crafts, but I refuse to give them up. So it takes me a little longer to get things completed than before. I also found a pattern for booties. Hmm, I wonder if Pugley would wear them? We'll see!
Ruff Yip Bark~
  • I don't agree with designer dogs either. It's insane to create a mutt and call it a hybrid then charge hundreds of dollars for it!
  • Pet peddlers beware
  • I understand...but I don't agree
  • Hmmm, tough decision. What would you do?
  • Take your dog with you to the mall?

I hope that everyone had a great weekend so far! We have. Pugley's been enjoying the cooler weather. In fact, we all have. It's been great.

We want to say Happy Birthday to our Uncle Alan. He's a great guy who has helped us in many times of need. We love him and want to say Happy Birthday!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home