Thursday, November 17, 2005

Oh Paris, Paris, Paris...

Ya'll know that I cannot resist a Paris story. Our lovely heiress has purchased another pet. Yep, another one. This time it's a monkey named Baby Luv. Hmmm...do you think she's getting a little out of hand about this?


Look at poor Tinkerbell. She looks miserable! Can you imagine what must be going through her mind!?!
Funny story: Paris was shopping at the lingerie store "Agent Provocateur" in NY, when Baby Luv went nuts and scratched & bit Paris' face! The poor monkey was then attached to a cabinet by its leash, while Paris purchased her unmentionables.
QUESTION: Does anyone know what has happened to poor Bambi?

Ohhh...I have crocheted Pugley the cutest booties! He wasn't overly thrilled with them at first. But he's getting used to them now. It's too cute! The color is a little girly, but I was home sick yesterday from work, and this yarn was the most neutral I had. Everything else was very girly. I have only done 2, I will post pictures this weekend when I get the other 2 finished. You'll have to see all of them on him! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Well, that's all for today. I want to get busy on the booties, so I can post the pics of them tomorrow. You guys will crack up!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home