Sunday, November 06, 2005

You have food...I want it!

You have chips. I see them! I want one! Please please give me one! I'm going to stare at you like this until you give me one!

"Ok Pugley...you can have ONE...but you have to work for it!"
Dang it Dad! Just give it to me already! I've danced around and made a fool out of myself enough...please give me the chip!
Thank You! Ooh...BBQ...I'm not sure about that.

Ebay Pug Update: We still don't know anything. The lady from Missouri that I was telling you about has tried to contact the "ebay man" twice but he has been blowing her off. I don't know what's going on in this situation. I'm hoping that it wasn't some sick prank by some butthole.

Ruff Ruff YipYap Bark~

  • Take candid photos of your pet
  • The perfect pet for your family
  • Adoptable dog of the day
  • Is your dog a tail chaser?
    • Be sure to check out our Yahoo Group. Of course...if any of you live in the midwest, be sure to join the group. We'd love to have you!

      Celebrity Dog blog has current pictures of Paris Hilton and Tinkerbell. Nice to know that Paris still pays attention to Tink. Strangely, we haven't seen her with Bambi much lately. So if you enjoy Paris as much as we do, go check her out. We usually borrow the pictures of Paris from Celebrity Dog blog, but we're too tired today to put too much on here. Plus, it'll give you a reason to go check out our friend at celebrity dog blog.

      I hope that everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. We sure did. Nothing like loafing around all weekend. I'm finally starting to sleep more during the day. Mommy was wondering if I'd be a rowdy puppy forever! I still sleep in my crate because Mommy's still worried that I'll get into something during the night and hurt myself But she thinks I'm getting much better about not getting into things. She's going to start working on letting me sleep in the bedroom with them. On my own bed! She says that her and Daddy are both bed hogs and it'd be a dangerous battlefield for me to join in!

      Does anyone here crochet? Or sew? Mommy's looking for easy crochet/sewing projects for me. Like blankets, sweaters, booties, etc. Mommy found a cute free pattern at Wal~Mart for a fleece jacket for dogs, but she doesn't think it looks like it'd stay on very well. Has anyone else tried this patter? If you have please let us know about it. Mommy likes to crochet, she's not very advanced, but she still enjoys doing it. So the pattern would have to be an easy one. Please. She's really good at sewing though. It's just a hassle for her because she doesn't keep the sewing machine set up all the time. So she has to drag it out everytime she needs it. She wants to urn our basement into a craft room, but Daddy says that we need to get a de-humidifier first. Whatever that is.

      24 days Until My 1st Birthday! Yippee! I wonder what kind of presents I'll get? I can't wait!

      Mommy hasn't been feeling well, so I'm going to ask everyone to keep her on your mind. She's going to call the doctor on Monday to make an appointment. (It's girl problems, or she'd tell ya what's going on.) Her friends say she should have been to the doctor a month ago. But the important thing is that she's finally going. So please keep her in your thoughts.

      Well, that's all we know today. Not much to talk about when you don't do much over the weekend. Have a Pug-Rific day!

      ::PawsOut::

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

      << Home