Sunday, November 13, 2005

10 Pack A Day Smoker Sound

OK, I have had requests for a video of Pugley doing his "10 Pack A Day Smoker" sound. (That is not a slam at smokers, I smoke every now and then...outside of course, so that it doesn't bug Pugley or my son) Anyway, I hope that the video comes through on your end. If it doesn't and you would really like to hear it, please email us and we will email the video to you. We have 2 videos that we took today, but this one is my favorite, because he holds it for a long time. LOL!

Please ignore the words in the middle of the video. I had to convert the file from avi to windows media. So I just used a demo program off the interenet. That's why that is there. P.S.-I get a little annoying in the video 'cause I'm howling also. But that is the only way I can get him to do it. He'll do it for my husband when he whistles, but I don't whistle as good as my husband. So ignore me also, and enjoy Pugley!


"

Well I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a comment & tell us how you liked it, and if you were able to view it. Have a Pug-Rific Day!!!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home