Friday, November 11, 2005

Feel Good

Well I'm starting to feel better. My toe is looking better, and I'm feeling a little more spunky!

Mommy keeps babying me! It's great! See me being all spunky?? I love that blankey! Mommy has shown you pictures of me and my blankey before, but this is a new one. She thought it was cute that since I haven't been feeling good, I've been really attached to my blankey.

Has anyone seen/heard of a Puggle before? In my opinion...they're very strange looking! Puggle=Pug+Beagle! They are purposely bred that way!
[source]

This is actor Jake Gyllenhaal with his newly ADOPTED Puggle, name unknown at the moment. At least he adopted the Puggle! Much respect to Jake for doing the adoption thing! Many pugs and other breeds are out there homeless!

Ruff Ruff Yip-Yap Bark:

"Ebay Pug" Update: The owner has decided he may want to keep the male pug afterall! Ugh! He said that he changes his mind alot, and at the moment he wants to keep the male! Helllooo!!!! This man shouldn't own a pet if one minute he doesn't want it then the next he does! Anyway, a fellow reader has a friend that is willing to go up and get the female, but can only do it on the weekend. He hasn't been very cooperative. This is all a pain in the rear! This man has been very indecisive, wacko, and rude. A fellow reader, her friend, and I are still trying to get these pugs out of this man's ownership. He has repeatedly denied offers from Pug rescues because he wanted a larger amount of money out of the dogs. He doesn't want the dogs...he just wants to make money off of them. And what we're worried about is that he will keep the male and use him strictly as a stud. We will keep you updated.

Well, that's all for today! Have a Pug-Rific day!!!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home