Friday, November 18, 2005

Mommy's Birthday!!!

Ode to Baby Luv
(To the tune of Baby Love by The Supremes...Sort of)
Ooh Baby Luv, My Baby Luv
I need you, oh how I need you
But all you do is treat me bad,
Bite my face, and leave me sad
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Why can't I keep you very long?
'Cause Baby Luv, my Baby Luv
I smuggled ya, yeah I smuggled ya
Instead of leaving you
To a normal life, and happiness
I made you my new accessory,
To help me shop for lingerie
I'll miss ya, yeah I'll miss ya
Baby Luv, ooh, Baby Luv
Baby Luv, My Baby Luv
I'm over you, ya over you
See I bought a new toy
Bought me a kangaroo
And an aardvark too
Baby Luv, Baby Luv?
Who am I singing about?

Ok guys, sorry for putting you through that! It sounded like a good idea at the time! LOL Guess I'm not cut out for song writing! Anyway, apparently Paris is in a little bit of trouble because her Monkey friend is illegal in LA. She purchased Baby Luv in Las Vegas and smuggled him/her? over to California. So California authorities are instructing her to turn over her primate pal. Lisa Lange of PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, added: "It seems Paris thinks animals are as disposable as friends and fiancés" HMMM? Do you think she's on to something there? HaHaHa...like we all didn't know that already!?!?!

Well Saturday is my birthday! Yeah! I'm not doing anything special that I know of. But it should be a great day anyway! I plan on finishing Mr Pugley's booties, and taking pictures for you all to see. They are so cute and fashionable! Ha!

Since it's already 11:30pm and way past my bedtime, I'm gonna end this post. Hope you all have a Pug-Rific day, and a super Pug-Rific weekend. There will be pictures of Pugley tomorrow. You have my word! LOL

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home