Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Winners!!!

Hey everyone!!! It's time to announce the winners!!! Our first place winner is...

HAHAHA...I HAD TO DO A SPLIT SCREEN OF YODA & MR PUG!!!
Mr Pug as the Jedi Master made me laugh so hard I almost wet myself! That is absolutely adorable! The funny thing is...I almost named Pugley-"Yoda"! I think Pug's look so much like Yoda, it cracks me up! I never thought of putting them in a Yoda costume. I love it! Mr Pug...you won the Grand Prize!
2nd place winner is Ethel Mae. She looks so precious in her witch costume. It almost seems cruel to put an ugly witch on such a beautiful little dog. I love the look in Ethel's eyes~The way her right eyebrow is raised. Very very cute! Ethel Mae, you won the 2nd place prize.
3rd place winner (winner's) are Chloe & Zoey! These little girls are hysterical in their burger suits! I had to give them credit for wearing those things! How their mommy got them to sit still in those costumes is beyond me! Pugley would go absolutely insane if I put him in that! Good job girls! Burger Girls, you have won the 3rd place prize.

[Those of you that won, if you want your prizes, you need to email me your name and address so that I can mail you your prizes. That's the only way I can get your prizes to you! Congrats!!!]

Honorable Mentions:

Bubu~An adorable Pug in a Scary Vampire setting.

I am sorry, but the owners of these pugs didn't leave their names in the email.

Mylo~A great fellow blogger www.lifeofapug.blogspot.com you have to check out the picture of him and his mommy in their actual Halloween costumes. It's amazing!!!

Cuilean (Coo Len)~A cutie pie mini schnauzer!

Zoe~Beautiful Miracle (rescue) Pug in an adorable lady bug costume

Zackary~A loyal 11 year old yellow lab as a hot dog. Hot Dog...isn't he cute!!!

*Thanks to all of you who sent your pictures in! You all did an amazing job! So did your pups...their the real champs! Please take the time to enter in the next contest. And be sure to tell your friends about the contests. The more entries we get...the better the prizes will be!*

::NOVEMBER CONTEST::

That shouldn't be too hard! I'm sure that it'd be really easy for every single one of you to tell me why you love your pet.

Well, I hope you all had as much fun with Halloween as we did! You guys are amazing and we THANK YOU from the bottoms of our hearts for your support. We couldn't do this if it weren't for our readers. (And those of you who donate...you're amazing absolutely amazing!)


Whew! That was a long post! If you have any questions or comments about Pugley's birthday or the current contest please feel free to email us. You can reach us daily from 6:00am-11:00am & 5:00pm-9:00pm on Pugley's Yahoo IM. (Click the link on the left that says "Yahoo Instant Message Me") If we don't reply during those times, we will get back with you shortly.

::Paws Out-PugleyPoo & MommyToo::

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Wow, Chloe and Zoey are very excited about their third place win! What fun!

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger Nia said...

What great entries and costumes, we love them all! Mylo is so proud to have entered in such a fun contest! Can't wait until next year! Oh my, the 1st place winner is tooo hilarious! Rock on YODA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home