Saturday, November 05, 2005

Everything is mine if I say it is!

I have found a new "toy". This is one of mommy's Wal~Mart impulse buys. It's a pink pillow that is squishy. It is full of little bean bag type balls. Mommy didn't even use the pillow anymore so she let me play with it today. Knowing that'd I'd tear through it in a matter of hours. I didn't make a mess, but Mommy noticed a small hole in it during the "editing" of these pictures, and now the pillow is in the trash. She didn't want me to swallow those little styrafoam balls or get them all over the house. Humph. If only I could resist the impulse to completely destroy every toy I get. Then they'd last longer.

Mommy LOVES this picture! Look at how long/big my tongue looks! My eyes aren't overly flattering in this picture though.
Am I a Pug? Or an English Bulldog? Mommy can't get over how much I look like a bulldog in this picture. Maybe it's the mouth.
Well, we haven't heard anything new today about the "ebay" pugs. Hopefully the people we've been in contact with are busy going and picking up the pugs today, and that's why we haven't heard any news.

So what'd ya think about that "greenies" stuff? Kinda yucky huh? We haven't done much today, just loafed around. I played outside alot though 'cause it was in the mid 70's here all day. Beautiful. Mommy's mad though. She says, "It's November! It should be colder than this!". She likes cold weather. I've never experienced snow before, and she's anxious to see how I act. She's trying to find me some boots for my feet. That way they don't get cold in the snow. She found a really nice coat on ebay, but she doesn't know if she's going to buy it for me or not.

There's no news today. Not much going on in the news "dog" wise.

We have had a few entries already for the November contest. Be sure to get those in. Just take 5-10 minutes and email me. The topic of the "essay" is...Why I'm Thankful for my Dog/s. It doesn't have to be very long, but can be as long as you want. The winner will have their "essay" posted on the blog. (as well as receiving prizes!) We're still trying to decide on the prize. This one might include a fleece doggy jacket. Depends on how many entries we receive. (Yes, we're bribing you...lol! The more entries we receive...the better the prizes will be) So tell all your friends about the contest. We look forward to seeing your email in our inbox!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home