Tuesday, November 01, 2005

OOHHH! I love Contests!!!

Did everyone have a Happy Halloween? We did. I got to go Trick or Treating with my human brother. We walked around our neighborhood. (I was on a leash of course) It was a lot of fun. I got to go on two walks in one day!!! Then we got into the car to go to our friends house and trick or treat them. I didn't do so good then. Mommy forgot that it had been months and months since I last rode in the car. I freaked out! Mommy was really sad for me. But once we got to our friends house, I settled down. I even went to sleep on Mommy's lap. Then our friend brought their little doggy out to meet us. She's a Scotty. She's in heat...so we didn't get to play together. All in all, we had a Pug-Rific Halloween. I hope everyone else had a fun and safe Halloween. Here's pictures of me in my costume...



I was a China Man. Mommy already had Oriental fabric, so she decided to make me a little cape. I was going to be an angel, but we lost the costume she bought last year after Halloween. Oh well. I think the China Man outfit turned out well.

Smiling pretty for the camera.
Did you say something?
Mommy...that's enough already. I'm tired of this photo shoot.


Oh my word...this has been sooo much fun! We're definately doing monthly contests on here. So pass the word on to your friends!

Tomorrow I will announce the details of our next contest. And on Thursday...we will reveal the winner of our Costume Contest. I can't wait!!!

Ruff Yip-Yap Bark~

  • Wonderful reunion story about a man and his dog that were separated after Wilma
  • Cocker's make great show dogs as well as pets
  • Six ferrets
  • Cute story about pets in costumes
  • Keep your Halloween candy away from the pets
  • Dog breed of the week
  • Rescue the dog breed of the week
  • Ugliest dog in the world...who happens to be the dog breed of the week

**Note From Mommy**

Well, I'll be watching for the last of the costume pictures to trickle in. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for details on the next contest...and a monthly horoscope! Have a Pug-Rific Day!!!

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home