Friday, November 04, 2005

Lots to say, Today!

Here's one of our famous Pug friends. This is Tori Spelling with her pug, Mimi La Rue. Mimi is dressed as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Can you see her adorable ruby slippers! Tori looks great too. Good for her! (she just went through a divorce)

[source]


~The devil & spider man pugs that entered the contest and were in the honorable mentions section of the post are "Baxter & Herbie". I fell aweful because I've visited their website many many times. I just didn't recognize that it was them in the pictures. I apologize to their owner's! So everyone has to go check out Baxter & Herbie here

Mommy is still finding info out on the "ebay pugs". She said that she will be keeping everyone posted. Mommy and the "burger" girls' mommy have been busy trying to get those pugs to a good home. The midwest Pug support group has contacted the "ebay man" but I believe he turned them down. (Not enough money...I think is the deal) Anyways, keep your fingers crossed that those fellow pugs find a home that will properly care for them.

On another note...mommy created a Yahoo Group! The URL for it is over to the left under "links" it says "Our Yahoo Group" Go check it out. Mommy couldn't find a Pug group in our area so she created a Yahoo Group and hopefully we'll be able to meet some fellow Pug People in our area.

One of our readers and new friend, (burger girls' mommy) told us about a controversy with "Greenies" the dog chew treat! You'll have to go check out the information on that. It's interesting. I hadn't even heard about that! Doesn't affect me much. I don't like them! But I LOVE Jumbones!!! Gotta have Jumbones around!!!


  • Mid Atlantic pug rescue warns about Greenies here
  • Green Bone Warningwebsite
  • WARNING!!! This website shows graphic pictures of what Greenies can do to your dog
  • Another website that tells about the danger of Greenies

I sure hope they don't come out with anything saying that Jumbones are bad! Ugh! Boy those pictures were bad. Makes ya wonder how often the owners were giving the dogs the Greenies! Moderation people...moderation!

Ruff Yip Yap~

Not alot of news today. I just mainly wanted to get the adoptable dog up there. And I LOVE the snouts in your town! It's always so cute. But I put all those links up there for the Greenies, so that should give you some info to read up on. Well, I'm out for today. Mommy's sleepy and we're going to go lay on the couch for a while. Daddy's watching a hockey game, GO BLUES. Daddy's been getting frustrated because the Blues have been losing...ALOT. He yells alot when he watches hockey. Sometimes it scares me. Mommy always tells him to quiet down a bit. And he does...sometimes.

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home