Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mommy's Birthday, Yesterday

Here's me and my human brother, rough housing around. I can always count on him to play with me. Since he's an only child, I'm all he's got! And he's all I got! (Mommy apologizes for the "bluriness" of this photo, but it was the most in focus one we had! Guess it's hard to get a photo of a couple of goof balls that won't stay still!)




Mommy had a good day for her birthday. We layed around and did absolutely NOTHING! We watched movies on tv, and layed on the couch while Mommy crocheted. Actually, Mommy's back was hurting pretty bad, so she layed on the couch with a heating pad. But she feels much better today. Daddy massaged her back for her. That and the heating pad really helped her.

Mommy received wonderful presents too! Daddy bought her an expensive ribbed micro-chenille blanket. She got a Starbucks gift basket from the girls at her work, it has coffee's and chocolates! Yum. (She won't let me have any) Our Aunt Becky sent her a Red Lobster/Olive Garden gift certificate! She received lots of cards, here's one from Aunt Nancy...

It opens up like this...

Isn't that card adorable!?! We love it! I think Mommy's going to frame it.

All in all, she had a wonderful Birthday. Boy, I hope mine is as good as hers! I've been told that I get a birthday cake! YUM! (Made especially for dogs of course)

I wish everyone a Pug-Rific Sunday afternoon! We plan on laying around and being lazy. I hope that you all get a chance to do the same!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home