Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!


OK...I'm making myself vulnerable when I say, "I LOVE Laguna Beach!" Yes I know...it's the most shallow, worthless, and annoying show on tv. But I cannot help it! It's my guilty pleasure. Anyways, here's Talan Torriero with his BEAUTIFUL BLACK PUG...

I hope that everyone will have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING DAY! Eat lots of turkey and be sure to slip your fur-baby a piece!

From Your Good Friends Here at "THIS PUG'S LIFE" Wishing you the best Turkey Day ever. And don't forget what Thanksgiving is all about. Being thankful. Be sure to reflect on all the wonderful things in your life. And be sure to THANK your K9 Friend for all the joy he/she brings to your life!

P.S. ~ Friday I will have an important announcement! The announcement that I've been promising you! The one that affects you! Oohh...anticipation! So be sure to use the Thanksgiving holiday weekend to take the time and enter our current contest! You don't want to be left out!!!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home