Sunday, October 30, 2005

New Clothes!

Mommy found my human brother's old GAP sweatshirt this weekend. So she altered it for me. This way I'll keep nice and warm when we go on walks in the mornings.


However, notice that I'm sitting on the air vent (I still go there when I get hot, even though it's not blowing cold air anymore). Mommy took the sweats off of me once we were finished with the photo shoot.
Come on Mommy...enough already!!!


Mommy has taken to buying baby clothing for me, then altering them. It's cheaper than buying expensive dog clothing. Luckily she's fairly handy with the sewing machine. She said I'm about a 3-6 Month Old size in infants. That's what my shirt is...but my shorts are 0-3 Month. She made a hole for my tail to come through.

Ruff Ruff, Bark, YipYip~



From Mommy~I'm getting really excited about the contest! I hope to see a few more pictures roll in! You guys all have a fun & safe Halloween. We won't be posting tomorrow because it's my day off and I have a ton of errands to run, and need to get Pugley's costume finished. (I still haven't fully decided what it's going to be...I've created a few things-but no decisions have been made) You all have a Pug-Rific day!!!

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home