Saturday, July 01, 2006

OK first of all...Emma Grace is one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen! Congrats to Alfreds Mom on the healthy delivery of her first baby!

2ndly...I have had an insane two weeks! I know that I've been saying that a lot lately. But man seriously, its been a little stressful adjusting to my promotion at work. I mean don't get me wrong...I LOVE IT, but wow the responsibility lol.
I had to drive 11 hours on Thursday, to attend a 4 hour meeting. I woke up at 3:30am and didn't get home until like 10pm that night. Bleh, that sucked lol. But I learned a lot and I only have to do it like every 3-4 months ( I think ).

3rdly...I love 4th of July, but Pugley DOES NOT! lol Anyone else have scaredy pugs? Oh man he's been whining for days now. My stupid neighborhood have been setting them off since Monday! Its insane!

4th...Baxterman we are praying for ya and sending good thoughts/vibes your way fellow puggy. Please let us know when you get your blood work in.

5th...Pugpossessed, I hope you guys have a great time at your campsite! Sounds like a good time!

Whew, I really need to update more. Thats my 4th of July Resolutions lol.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

OH, thank you for the prayers for Baxterman....he is doing fine now. I agree, Emma Grace is a little doll. So glad mom and baby are doing great, too. I wasn't home for the Fourth, but the husband said Chichi was shaking from the loud noise next door. NO fireworks were allowed in our county this year because of the fire ban...but next door set off something that was loud. But Chichi is scared of thunder and will do just about anything to hide from it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home