Sunday, June 11, 2006

Long time...I know

Wow! So sorry for the long time in between posts. Things have been soooooo busy lately. My son got his cast off a few weeks ago. YAY! And has been going to physical therapy 2-3 times a week. He's on crutches and doing much better.

I have started work again this last week. And I started at my promoted position. So its been a long week.

Pugley is doing better with his rash thing he had awhile back.

I've been checking in on everyone...Pugpossessed I thought about you during your surgery. Alfredsmom, I've been thinking about you and the baby. I've just been too busy to let you know. I'm sorry.


Here's the news for today:


Have a good rest of the weekend! And a good start of the week!




5 Comments:

At 7:03 PM , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Welcome back. I have been thinking about your son and the healing process. he is a trooper. How are you doing with your Knee???

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Saw your FINALLY back! Good to hear about your son! Poor thing. Ahhh, back to work for you! UGH!!! My surgery went well...now we just have to wait for Alfredsmom to have that baby!

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Sandy said...

Boy, that seemed like a long time to get that cast off...and I know it was much longer for you and him dealing with it every hour of every day. I guess going through those down times of surgery and recover makes us all appreciate the "regular" times of our life.

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Pugley said...

Hey...thanks for the comments. Yes it was FOREVER! lol But things are looking up!

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger AM said...

Glad you are doing well! THat is a very cute picture. That's probably a perfect pug tail curl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home