Monday, May 22, 2006

Tag Your It

Courtesy of Eau de Pug , I have been tagged.

Accent – None lol (but I live in Kansas)
Booze of choice – Everclear with Grape Soda
Chore I hate – Cleaning bathtub, heck...cleaning the bathroom
Dog or Cat – Dog: PugleyPoo
Essential electronics – digital camera, mp3 player, COMPUTER!

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – This awesome solid perfume I get from the health food store. It comes in a soapstone container and it smells like Lily of the Valley.
Gold or Silver? – Gold
Hometown – Baxter Springs, KS
Insomnia?– Yes
Job Title– Hmmm...Good question
Kids?– 1
Living Arrangement – House
Most admired trait – Honesty
Number of Sexual Partners– eh, right now? or ever?
Overnight Hospital Stays – too many to count
Phobia – Elevators!
Quote – "I'm the one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want." Jimi Hendrix
Religion – Officially: Catholic...but embraces other religions and mother earth
Siblings – None
Time I wake up – Whenever I wake up (for now...until work starts up again)
Unusual talent/skill – Can't think of any
Vegetable I refuse to eat– Eggplant, Avocado
Worst habit - Losing track of time

X-rays – lungs, right ankle, right leg, kidney, gallbladder, arms, knees
Yummy foods I make – Spinach Enchilladas (my favorite at the moment)
Zodiac sign – Scorpio

Tag, you're it: any pug who reads this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home