Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Oh Paris...you never cease to amaze us! Wouldn't it be funny if that thing bit her on the lip! No...I apologize for that, it wasn't very nice. I just can't imagine kissing a rodent, ew! Besides, I adore Paris...I really wouldn't want her to get hurt.


[source]

But at least we know she still has Bambi! Haven't seen him around lately. Hopefully he'll stay small for her! LOL Don't want him to be traded in like last seasons stilettos! (or Tink)

[source]

No pics of me today! Daddy forgot the camera again. But Mommy wanted to do a post anyway. Trying to stay in the habit and not get behind again!

Ruff, Bark, Yap~

Don't forget...Halloween Costume Pictures! We're getting some in everyday, be sure to get yours in- pugleypoo@hotmail.com or pugleypoo@yahoo.com We are sooo excited about the contest...hope you are too! My birthday is coming up also, December 1st. We're very excited about that also. Remember to count down the days with me! We'll start that daily on Nov 1st. There will also be a new contest coming up after halloween, so check in daily for info on that. Have a PUG-RIFICAL day everyone!!!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home