Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Girlfriend Sophie

This is my girlfriend Sophie. She lives next door. She's a pure blooded dauchand. I adore her! So does Mommy. Mommy was going to take pictures of the two of us together...but Mommy and Sophie's Mommy were worried that we'd do things we shouldn't.


Here she is trying to get to me though the fence!
We like to run and chase each other beside the fence.
Mommy was trying to get a picture of Sophie and I jumped in the middle. I'm such a camera hog!Here's Sophie and I kissing. We kiss each other through the fence a lot. Mommy laughs because Sophie's tongue is so fast! I think all dauchsand tongues are fast like that!

There's not a ton of news today...the website that I get all my pet news from is down due to Hurricane Wilma. So here's what I was able to come up with.

Ruff Ruff~Today's Current Events

Hope you all enjoyed the pics of my girlfriend, Sophie. We sure do adore her around here.

::Paws Out::


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home