Friday, October 21, 2005

I haven't forgotten about ya!


Hi Guys! Mommy and I haven't forgotten about ya! She is very very sorry. She's still learning to delegate her time. The new position at work has her very very busy. But she LOVES doing this blog. She says it keeps her sane. Whatever that means. Tomorrow (Saturday) she will post lots and lots of pictures of me. She said that I might have a play date with the girl dauchsand tomorrow. You'll like her she's really really pretty. Mommy's worried that I'll try to do things to her that I shouldn't. I haven't been fixed yet. I'm not allowed to roam by myself outside anyway. We'll see how the day goes. But Mommy said she really wants pictures of us together. So today...you get to see Mommy's favorite pictures from the Petsmart pet costume contest. Maybe it'll give you inspiration for our pet costume contest?!? There were 31 pics to vote on at Petsmart. But these are just a few that were mommy's favorite...

Aren't they hysterical!!! Loves it!!!

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home