Monday, October 24, 2005

Back to Normal...finally

Mommy & my human brother caught me with a potato. I snuck it out of the pantry when no one was looking.

Mommy let me keep it long enough to take a picture or two. She thought it was funny. But she took the potato away after the photoshoot. ::Pout::
Bark Bark~Current Events

Thanks everyone for visiting BlogInSpace.com and looking at our acknowledgement. We're pretty excited about it. Remember to sign our guestbook while you're here visiting. (The link is at the top of the page) Be sure to countdown my 1st birthday with me...check out the counter at the top of the page. December 1st is my birthday!!! Yeah...I'll be 1 year old. Glad to see more costume pictures strolling in. SO VERY CUTE!!! We Loves It!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home