Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

We put our Christmas tree up this weekend. (Mommy forgot to turn the flash on for this picture) So far, I've left the tree alone. I haven't tried to eat anything on it yet.


"Santa who??" I'm going to eat this hat!!
Why'd you take the hat away from me, Mommy?
"Oh come on...can't I play with it a little longer?"
"Fine then...I'm going to take a nap"

Not much going on over here. We're just getting ready for my birthday. It's a bitter sweet day for us. My birthday is the day Mommy's grandma died. So my 1st birthday will mark the 1 year death of Mommy's grandma. Luckily she has me to celebrate so she doesn't get too sad. Here's a picture of Mommy's grandparents...they're both gone now.

The holidays are always hard, for Mommy. She has lost lots and lots of family members over the past 5 years. Luckily she has me and my human brother to keep her spirits high. :) That's what us children are good for.

Bark Bark, YipYap: Here's Todays Scoop~

  • Brown County, OH keep an eye on your dogs
  • Oooh, the authorities had to come and REMOVE Paris' kinkajou from her home when she wouldn't willingly give the monkey up
  • Make the holidays happy for your pet too
  • Wow a 4-Star hotel for pets
  • Pet gadgets are the "it" gifts this season
  • The new Snouts In Your Town Video...honestly I didn't really like this one

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home