Sunday, November 27, 2005

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday!!!

Oh, everyone...I'm Sooo excited, my Birthday is in a few days! Mommy is really excited too! She's going to the store tomorrow to get the ingredients for my doggy birthday cake!
Did everyone have a great thanksgiving? We did. It was really nice. Mommy even let me have some ham and ham fat! I was in heaven! Yesterday we had an eye scare though. I wouldn't open my right eye, and it was watery and blood shot looking. Mommy immediately freaked out! Daddy opened my eye for me and examined it, he was checking to see if I had scratched it or something. Luckily I hadn't. Mommy gave me my bath and she wiped my eye area 'cause it had a bunch of goo. Then she told me to go sleep in my crate so that I wouldn't be walking around and getting anything into my eye. She kept checking on me though. She said she was scared 'cause she thought I was sick. I was really lethargic and I even POOPED on the floor! I never poo on the floor. Now mommy realizes that I probably just poo'd on the floor 'cause she gave me a bath and let me play in the water a long time, and then she wrapped me up in a towel and blanket and held me like a baby until I fell asleep. Then I slept in her arms a couple of hours. So I didn't have a potty break. She was so worried about me that she forgot to take me outside! But when I woke up the next morning my eye was just fine. Not even blood shot. So I must have just gotten some dirt in it or something. Thank goodness!

Sorry that there's no pictures of me today. Daddy left the camera at work over the holiday weekend. So Mommy wasn't able to take pictures. :( Hopefully he'll remember to bring the camera home tomorrow. Mommy is crocheting me a scarf. She should be done with it by tomorrow eve.

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home