Monday, December 19, 2005

Doggy Day Care Dvd?

Has anyone purchased the doggy day care dvd? It's a video that plays over and over for your dog while you are away. I'm very interested in getting it for Pugley. I'd like some feedback. You can check out the dvd that I'm talking about at... www.doggydaycaredvd.com. Also, has anyone seen the new Kong dispenser? It has 4 Kongs inside and it is programmed to spit out a kong for your dog to play with while you're gone. Really really cool. www.kongtime.com. I'm trying to wheen Pugley from having to stay in his crate for the 5 hrs that I'm at work. But as of right now, I don't trust him to stay out of trouble. I purchased a kong for him for Christmas. (Shhh...don't tell him) I want to see how he does with that. But the dvd seemed like a good idea. Anyone else have ideas for me???

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home