Friday, December 16, 2005

Is she serious???

Paris had done it again. She has purchased 2 more pint sized pups. Oh my, oh my. And just in time for her "Worst Pet Owner" title from Hollywood Dog & New York Dog magazines.
OK...this is getting a little out of hand!!! Those poor puppies!!!
Everyone...I need you to send your "K9" prayers our way. A friend of mine purchased a lab puppy last Friday. They had him for 4 days, and during that time the puppy wouldn't eat and vomitted regularly. She took him to the vet and "Jax" spent 2 days in the doggy hospital. He died lastnight. We don't know for sure what the cause was. The vet did an autopsy because he was very curious. The dog had tested negative to worms and parvo. However, the vet said that thd pup was full of worms. And that it is possible that he did have parvo. But the sad/frustrating thing is, if the breeder had wormed and vaccinated the pup like she said she had, this wouldn't have happened. There were no vaccination records because the breeder purchases the meds from the vet and does them herself. So we're pretty suspicious that she didn't vaccinate the pup like she said she did. So now my friend who is a first time dog owner...is DEVESTATED...and her little boy (5 years old) is dealing with losing his first pet too. Please keep this family in your thoughts. I'll let you know more as we find out more. They are in such a state of shock right now. As I'm sure you can imagine.

I worked a 16 hr day yesterday and only ended up with 3 hrs of sleep. So it's 11:40pm and I'm fixing to hit~the~hay. I apologize for the short post (and any spelling errors), but I'm exhausted. Have a Pug-Rific Day!!!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home