Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Clothes!!!

OMG!!! Our local rinky-dink Pet store has started carrying quality dog clothing, accessories, gourmet treats, carriers..etc! I'm so excited! They have a good selection and good prices. I was so suprised, when I went in to get Pugley's dog food today. Usually they don't have anything to look at...then BOOM they had tons to look at! And cute Holiday themed stocking stuffers...ooohhh I'm so excited! (Of course...there are larger selections of items on the net. And they don't have designer collars and clothing like www.mypetique.com)

Below is a few pictures I found on the net of the items they had at our pet store. I purchased the Yellow PJ's. I thought Pugley would like to lounge around in them. It was a toss up between the PJ's and the Sweatsuit. But...I will buy the bathrobe soon. Especially since it's getting to be colder. Currently after Pugley's bath, I wrap him up in a blanket and we watch tv. He HATES the blow dryer, or I'd use that on him.


He actually wears the PJ's really well. I like these clothes a lot. They have cut outs around the "potty" areas. This way the dog can go outside and go potty in them without getting anything on their clothes. I wish I had pictures for ya...but once again, my husband left the camera at work. Ugh. Anyway, I told him to be sure to bring it home tonight! I'll take pics of Pugley in his PJ's. AHHH...too cute! And his birthday pictures are still on the camera, so I'll have to download them tonight also, so I can get them on here.

Bark Bark, Yip-Yap, Ruff: Today's News Scoop

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home