Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Doggy hairball???

So yesterday, I got to experience Pugley's first asthma?/hairball? attack. I've read of this noise that pugs make when they get "choked?". I'm not sure what it was but luckily I was prepared for it. I just rubbed his little throat and talked him through it. But it lasted longer than I expected, which started to scare me! So I stuck my finger in his mouth to make sure he wasn't actually choking on something that I didn't see him eat. But it was just one of those "puggy" attacks. Poor fella, he didn't know what was going on either, and he was a big cuddle bug afterwards. I think it scared him too!

This is a barstool that Chloe & Zoey's mommy sent us for Pugley's birthday!!! Isn't it adorable! She painted it herself! We LOVE IT!!!
She also made Pugley this beautiful blanket! He loves it! We keep it on the floor next to our computer...where I spend a lot of my time! LOL

This is a cookie I purchased from our local doggy bakery! (Inside our petstore) It was big! You can kinda tell how big it is in the next picture. I purchased it for a treat for Pugley for after his bath on Saturday. I think it was like $1.23 or something. Sooo cute! It smelled good too...well, until he started to eat it, then it stunk!
Here's Pugley making a game plan on how to start to chow down on this cookie. It was really funny, because I put it on the linolium at first, but he couldn't pick it up so he just scooted it with his nose all over the place. So it ended up on the carpet. Oh the mess it made...and if you knew me, you'd know that I spazzed a little bit about it. But luckily the vacuum took care of the mess. Pugley chillin' on the couch after his bath and yummy treat.

**Carmen the E-Bay Pug has been placed in a loving home! Just in time for Christmas, the vet who took Carmen from her owner captor gave her to a loving family who will take excellent care of her. I guess she really won the hearts of lots of people at the vet's office. They all said she was amazingly sweet and kind...well of course she was...she's a PUG! So congrats to Carmen and her new family!**

The Poop Scoop~

  • Pets are the remedy
  • Don't buy a kitty in Korea
  • Pets don't always make the best Christmas Gifts
  • Awww...OK, this may seem crazy but I can see myself doing this with Pugley (If you can, watch the video clip there too)
  • How much is that doggy in the window? See how much your pet actually costs
  • Um??? I can hear PETA now!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home