Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Present from Aunt Nancy!!!

Bow-Wowee!!! We received our presents from Aunt Nancy and Uncle Alan today! Mommy said it was ok if we went ahead and opened them. I LOVE my present! This is my 1st time to celebreate Christmas I was only 24 days old last Christmas. Let me tell you what I think about Christmas...I LOVE IT!!!!



A girl from Mommy's work bought this for her for Christmas...

She loves it! She says she's not lucky enough to find Pug stuff when she's out shopping. The girls at work laugh at her because she has pictures of me in the office right along with my human brother. They say I'm just like one of her kids...well duh!

Well, that's all for now. Mommy's ordered Chinese take out and it should be here soon. She says she doesn't feel like cooking dinner, since she'll be fixing so much stuff for Christmas.

*The daughter (Sophomore in High School) of one of our customers was in a fatal car wreck yesterday. She died along with another of the three girls in the car. The car that they hit (head on....on the highway) had 2 grown men in it. The men were life flighted to a hospital in another town. It is heartbreaking especially this time of year. Please be safe everyone as you travel! Remember that the holidays are about spending time with your loved ones. We never know how long we have with them...so treasure each moment!*

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Pugley & His Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home