Monday, October 17, 2005

New & Improved

I know, I know. This is like the 3rd time I have changed the blog's format. The other one's just didn't feel right. However, I do believe that I am comfortable with this one. I know that Pugley is a boy...but I LOVE pink, and don't care! HAHA Actually, I just really really like the look of this template...it could have been blue I wouldn't have cared. I really like the layout. That being said, I hope you find your way around the blog comfortably. Hopefully, I will not get tired of this layout! LOL



Mommy made me a bed out of an old t-shirt. It has a cute Pug on it like me! I've already gotten the bed all dirty with my snot, drool, and Jumbone residue. But luckily it's washable. Mommy made me this bed because my other bed is outside, for me to lay on when I'm outdoors. She covered the cushion with vinyl and waterproofed the metal parts of the bed. She couldn't stand watching me lay outdoors on the deck. I didn't mind though. But she likes to spoil me. This is my new toy also. I just got it yesterday, and I've already torn it to bits. Mommy said she's not buying me anymore stuffed toys. I really really like them though. This is going to make me sad.

Mommy threw my new toy out of the way because I wouldn't get off the bed when she was trying to take pictures of it. Here I am taking a dive at my toy.

You can really see in this picture how much I've already destroyed my new toy! Mommy's really glad that I like my bed though, and so far haven't tried to chew it up.

Celebrity Dogs: I have added a link over at the left, to a wonderful blog called celebritydogblog.com it is super cute. If you're interested in seeing the latest pics of celebrities with their pups...go check them out.

To make a bed like Pugley's, you'll need~

1 old t-shirt

matching thread

washable fiber fill (available in the sewing dept)

Sew closed the arm holes and the neck hole with a sewing machine. You'll also want to sew 3/4 of the bottom of the shirt closed. Then stuff the shirt with the fiber fill to desired thickness. Then hand sew the rest of the shirt closed. Tada! That's it! Very simple. It only took me 15 minutes to do. Minus the 45min trip to walmart to get the fiberfill that I thought I already had! Oh well. Pugley LOVES his new bed. You could even put it in a wicker laundry basked to make a "bed" out of it. But Pugley would never jump into one of those. Good luck! Tell me if you decide to do it. And I'd love to see the photos!!!

Ruff Ruff: Current Events~

  • Breeding your dog pro's & con's
  • Singer Joss Stone joins the North Shore Animal League
  • Pet Blessing brings pets & owners closer together
  • Pet owners worry as dog flu spreads
  • Animal rescuer abandons cats
  • Dog breed of the week
  • Rescue the dog breed of the week!
  • Video: Cat with 2 tongues
  • Video: Python terrorizes turkey farm
  • Video: Honda makes a doggy friendly van
  • Video: Burberry sues ferret world

  • Well, that's all for today...hope you enjoy! Thanks for your patience as I slowly make changes to the blog. We love ya! And love your dedication!

    ::Paws Out::

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home