Sunday, October 16, 2005

Something Different

Today we're doing a little something different. Are you guys as obsessed with celebrity dogs as I am? I love seeing how pampered those pooches are. Makes me wish I were a celebrity's dog! LOL Today I watched "The Fabulous Life of Celebrity Pets" on Vh1. They had a countdown of the most famous/pampered pets of celebrities. I thought I would share that with you. Plus give you links to websites in case you want to spoil your pet like the stars.


#5 Mariah Carey- Jack Russel Terrier: Jack







#4 Oprah Winfrey- Cocker Spaniel: Sophie







#3 George Clooney- Pot Bellied Pig: Max







#2 Paris- Chihuahua: Tinkerbell







#1 President Bush- Scotty: Barney







Want to pamper your pet like the stars? All the way from doga (doggy yoga) to pawdicures (doggy pedicures). Here are links to lavish websites to purchase high dollar pet carriers to expensive suites for your dog to spend the evening...

Doggy day spas

Shopping

Resorts

Lavish Pet Beds

I hope you all are enjoying the things that we are doing with this blog. We would greatly appreciate it if you would comment or email us and let us know what you like most about the blog. Tell us if you like the daily news, celebrity pets, and etc. that we have been including in our postings. It takes a lot of time to research this stuff, and we don't want to do it if you don't like it. Please let us know how you like the new changes. Help us make this more entertaining for you. We love doing it, and want to keep you interested and entertained with our blog.

::Paws Out::

Source picture 1
Source picture 2
Source picture 3
Source picture 4
Source picture 5

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Blogger Pugley said...

Thank you Connie. I really appreciate our regulars! It makes me feel good to see you guys visiting daily!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home