Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bath Time


I love baths! I like to play with my ball in the bath also. Here I am trying to get a drink out of my human brother's cup that he plays with in the bath tub.

I look sad don't I. I'm really not though. I like bath's. I willingly to jump into the tub whenever someone says that it's bath time. I even try to get in when other people are bathing.


Here is a picture of my ball in my bath water.
Shaking the water off of my ears! Mommy hates it when I do this.
My human brother is running water over me with his bath time cup. He likes to help give me a bath.
You're taking my picture now? Can't we wait until I'm all clean and pretty? Speaking of: check out that dirty water! Boy, I really needed a bath. I had played outside all day, and got really dirty.

Today's News:


CELEBRITY DOGS:

Actress Jessica Alba, star of "Sin City", and her puggies on the cover of Animal Fair magazine. I wish I knew the two puggies names! Aren't they adorable?!?

Look at the puggies wading in the pool! Isn't that cute! I bet they just love that!


(Source)


**NOTE** Mommy is putting in a very very long and busy day tomorrow (monday). So there will not be a posting tomorrow. We also want to tell all of our daily viewers...THANK YOU! You're what makes us tick. We'll be back Tuesday.

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home