Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Attacking Mommy's Socks

I think I've mentioned before how much I hate it when Mommy wears socks. She's been wearing them a lot lately, since it's getting colder. I thought I'd share with you my frustration with socks!





Ruff, Yap-Yap, Bark, Snort! Today's News...

  • Who says that Haute Couture is only for humans?
  • This is old news but not everyone knows this
  • Adoptable dog of the day
  • How to find a quality breeder
  • Celebrity Chihuahua's owner's DUAL for status
  • Protect your pets from disaster/emergencies (like Hurrican's) by planning ahead
  • OK, this one hits close to home! Our neighbors dogs bark ALL THE TIME
  • Crate training is often a MUST
  • Vegetarian Dogs & Cats
  • There needs to be a steeper punishment for things like THIS



My mommy started a new job and has been very busy. So bear with us if the daily posts are a little behind. And we want to remind everyone to get their Halloween Costume Pictures in!

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home