Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Picture Collection Getting Low!

Here I am enjoying my new toy. Look at me go to town! Mommy can't find the digital camera, so we're scraping the bottom of the picture barrel today!

Posted by Picasa


RUFF, YAP-YAP, BARK, SNORT! HERE'S TODAY'S NEWS:


  • Dogs used as shark bait.
    This wouldn't be allowed in the USA!!! I can't believe this is happening out there!
  • Halloween Costume website sent in by a reader! Thanks!
  • Adoptable pet of the day!
  • Tropical fish, skin & scale flukes
  • In the market for a new puppy? Find out the right breed for you
  • Cat breed of the week
  • Dog breed of the week
  • Rescue an Australian Cattle Dog
  • Rescue a Maine Coon Kitty
  • Pet MRI's?
  • Cats and the human AIDS virus?

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger Pugley said...

Connie~Yes it is nice. However, this toy was a gift from a family member. My Pugley LOVES toys too. He's the first dog that I've had that would play with toys. Emily

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home