Friday, September 23, 2005

20 Things About Pugley

  1. I was born December 1st, 2004

  2. I am a fawn male pug

  3. I love my toy keys

  4. I love to eat carrots

  5. When I was a baby I had a condition called “weak knees”, but I out grew it

  6. I wear a St. Francis medal on my collar that says, “protect my dog”

  7. I sleep with baby blankets

  8. I went to petsmart’s Pug Night, and met a lot of fellow Pugs

  9. I like to play bite

  10. I have an underbite

  11. I am my mommy’s dream dog

  12. I was my mommy’s valentines day gift

  13. I love to take baths and often try to sneak in when other people are bathing

  14. My name is Pugley because mommy couldn’t think of a name for me…so in the mean time daddy just called me Pugley. So I just started reacting to Pugley. Mommy was a little mad because she wanted the “perfect” name for me. But Daddy said, “you snooze, you lose”.

  15. I sleep in my little boy human’s room on the floor in my bed

  16. I hate towels. I will attack any that I see.

  17. I don’t like it when mommy wears socks. I try to remove them.

  18. I hate to get my toe nails cut

  19. I knocked over one of daddy’s beer bottles outside while no one was watching. And I drank it up. Mommy was scared…but I was fine. Now everytime daddy has a beer…I try to get a taste. But they don’t let me. Mommy says I need to go to doggy AA.

  20. Mommy was going to make a 50 things about Pugley list, but couldn’t think of 50 things right now. So it’s a 20 things list.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home