Thursday, September 22, 2005

How Many???

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

By Kevin Salim: Head Dog Trainer - Dog Secrets .com


Australian Shepherd: Just one, while other ones herd the property to see if there are any more.

Pit Bull: As long as I'm here, nobody will dare to change no light bulb, not as long as I'm around... No way.

Golden Retriever: It doesn't matter. Even if someone breaks in during the night, I will carry the flashlight and show them my toys.

Rottweiler: Won't you-- MAKE ME!!! …..Just try it.

Labrador: Oh, me, me!!!!! Huh? Huh? Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? You sure you only want me change it? Huh? Huh? Can I fit two in my mouth.

Saint Bernard: Man, I still got the hangover from last night and you're worry about a stupid lamp. I partied hard with those bitches last night. Gotta get some action before my owner fixes me.

Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring, check for hazards, and let you know how long that light bulb will last.

Dachshund: Yeah right, you know I can't reach that stupid bulb! Hello? Plus, I will pop it again with my excessive barking anyway.

German Shepherd: Roger that. First of all, I need to see if that is truly a light bulb or a bomb. Second, I should check if there are any other intruders still left inside the premises. And third, check whether they are still around, so I can sink these teeth in their arms. Not really, any arm will do.

Maltese: Let the German Shepherd do it, cocky bastard. You can fix my hair, try to French braid it, feed me that canned food and let me sleep on your lap.

Siberian Husky: You mean pull out of that ceiling and take off with its wiring… isn't that the same as changing it?

Minature Pinchers: Why, I can still bite ankles in the dark.

Jack Russell Terrier: Dude, I have cats to chase, rabbits to hunt, and make my owners catch me if you can game.

Bassett Hound: Leave that thing off. I am so tired and sleepy. Gosh I've only slept 15 hrs today… ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.z.z.z..z..z..z.

Chow Chow: Nope, don't change that light bulb, don't brush me, don't bathe me, don't medicate me, and oh, don't ever mistake me with a goofy bear.

Poodle: Oh come on. Give me a break. Who wants to mess up the hair for just a burglar. And oh, did I tell you I just got my nails done today?

Lhaso Apso: Why change it? I can still pee in that corner in the dark.

Doberman: Let them break in. I always wait in that dark corner and never make a move until their crotch is right in front of me. GRRRRRRRRR.

Beagle: Light bulb? I don't sniff any light bulbs.

Boxer: Come on dude. Listen to my name.. BOXER? Who needs to change a light bulb when I can just box and knock out anybody who breaks in? Jab, jab, hook, upper cut, upper ruf.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero TACO BULB?

Pomeranian: Hey, I was a chow in my past life don't you dare make me do anything.

Pug: No way Jose! Last time I tried that sh*t, I landed on my face.

Bichon Frisee: Let the Pug do it. Cute dogs don't have to work.

Pointer: I see it, there it is.. that one right? Yep I see it. There it is, right there.. hmm, it is not moving though. Too bad they don't have light bulbs in the jungle so I can see those squirrels better.

Greyhound: I told you I only move for rabbits.. plain and simple.

Afghan Hound: Light bulb? What? Huh? I'm sorry, what is that?

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger Jeff said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a seeing eye dog training blog. It pretty much covers seeing eye dog training related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home