Saturday, September 17, 2005

Beautiful Weather

Well the weather has been beautiful here in Kansas. Mommy has let me play outside a lot. It's been staying in the 70's. I like playing outside alot. But I made mommy a little mad today because I chewed a hole in the water hose. I couldn't help it. It was a pretty bright blue and it was just asking to be knawed on! I've restrained myself for as long as dogly possible. My little boy human has been playing outside with me. He and I race...I let him win. Mommy just discovered stollers for dogs the other day. We put one on my wishlist for the heck of it. She likes to take walks, and I tire easily. This way I can go with her but not have to cut her walks short. Maybe I'll get it for my birthday. We watched Milo and Otis today. That's my favorite movie. My little boy human loves to watch it with me.

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home