Sunday, September 18, 2005

Doggy Emmy's?

I am appalled at the lack of recognition that us K9's receive. We are in nearly every tv show...yet we don't get an Emmy's award show. Dogmy's...that's what it should be! There should be a Dogmy's!!! After all, we do have formal wear. They should give us a place to wear it. Mommy and I were just watching the Emmy's, when I questioned, "Where are the K9's"? We should also have an Oscars...I mean have you seen Frank the Pug's performance? And the Advair dog...that should qualify for Emmy recognition. Humph.

I know that Mylo the pug, my fellow blogger looks just as good in a tux as Hugh Jackman!!!



And this beautiful lady named Marley (she's a fashion model for House of Marley, Extraordinary Apparel for the Fashionable Pug) looks just as hot as Eva Longoria!

Ok, I think I've proved my point. CBS...next year I want to see a "Dogmy's" award show!!!

::Paws Out::

(picture credit: Mylo the Pug from the blog "Life of A Pug" www.lifeofapug.blogspot.com; Marley the Fashion Model Pug from "House of Marley:Extraordinary Apparel for the Fashionable Pug" www.houseofmarley.com ~Thank you)

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Nia said...

Nice blog! Thanks for visiting my site. Mommy says that if you want more pics of me in my tux, email her at nia8@hotmail.com. You are always welcome to take pictures from my site. Mommy and I don't mind. Have a nice day!

Mylo and Mommy Nia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home