Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day to All You Puggies Out There

Happy Valentines Everyone! The following pictures are my "sad" attempt at making Pugley into a Valentine~Pug. LOL I was going to make matching booties, but he doesn't much care for things on his feet. So I thought it'd be a waste. Without further ado, here is Pugley's Valentine (Manly?) Necklace!



There's a close up picture of the collar/necklace. He wasn't cooperative in our photoshoot. So you can't really tell that they're hearts.
"Wink Wink, Happy Valentines Day"
"Is this a better shot Mommy?"
WHOA...Where'd my pretty boy go? LOL
Pugley had enough and helped himself to a refreshment break
Here's my Valentine Gift to Pugley. It's a White-Chocolate sucker on a raw-hide stick. When I purchased it, I didn't realize it was white chocolate. But when I opened the package, I was like Wow! That smells good. So I took a little nibble. It was regular ol white chocolate. So I looked it up on the net. Apparently white chocolate isn't poisonous like other chocolate. It'd take 250lbs of White Chocolate to poison a 20lb dog. I didn't know that. I don't think I'll feed it to him regularly though. But it's a nice holiday treat.

On a sad note...Dermot didn't win Best In Show. ::sob:: The poor guy got nervous again when the judge came by to check him out. However, most people don't know that he was once accidentally pinched in this situation. So he got scared again tonight. I think he did an excellent job anyway!!! GO DERMOT!!! You're a winner in our household!
::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home