Sunday, September 11, 2005

Lazy Sunday



































































































































This post is now used to "host" misc pictures and tumbnails. So please excuse/disregard this posting!!! THANKS!!!



















AHHH...the lazy dog days of summer. I've spent most of today laying around with my humans. It's too hot to play outside. I can't breathe well in the heat. So on hot days like today, mommy makes me stay inside. The little boy human went swimming next door at the neighbors house. I wish I could have gone. ::pout:: I love swimming. Which is why I also love taking baths. Yep. I'm a dog who loves baths. My mommy puts a tennis ball in the water so I can play while taking a bath. That ball floats on top of the water and I have the hardest time picking it up! It's so much fun. Lately my little boy human has been giving me my baths. I like my little boy human. He lets me jump in the bath with him when mommy isn't looking. Well, I better go for now before I get caught using the computer.

::Paws Out::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home