Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Pugs are slowly taking over my house! :)

Mommy went to WalMart today for a vacuum belt. She never goes to WalMart because Daddy is really ANTI WalMart. So when she HAD to go for the vacuum belts, she purchased some things for me too. She had to make her "guilty" trip worth while. But in her defense...no where else in town has vacuum belts!

Here I am with my new $.60 toy. I got 2! Hehe...they won't last long, but it's fun for now.
I'm so cute closeup. Zoom zoom in on me! Wow...Mommy just noticed it's time to clip my toenails...Grrr.
LOOKY AT WHAT WALMART HAS!!! Looks like me~hahaha!!! Mommy was sooo excited to find this. She always complains, because she never finds cool PUG stuff like everyone else...ahem...Debbie!!! That lady finds the neatest stuff! Anyway, Mommy was wanting to find a makeup bag to put her crochet needles in. And there it was! She's still giddy about it!

::PawsOut::



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home