Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hello, Crafters...

Wow...Mommy's at it again. She created a website for crochet, knit, and sewing crafters. It's an internet resource for online dog patterns. You have to go check it out. She's pretty proud of it. If you're a crafter...you definitely MUST go check it out.
http://www.freewebs.com/pugleypoo/ ~There's the website. If you craft, you should bookmark it. She'll be loading new patterns every week.

I was in a very silly mood today. Can you tell?
Mommy's amazed that I haven't completely torn my reindeer apart yet. Usually I tear up my stuffed animals the day I get them. I've been playing more nicely with my reindeer though. He's really fun. Mommy laughs 'cause I just sit and "suck" on the reindeer's antler.
I have to send a shout out to Chloe & Zoey. Thanks in advance for letting us put your picture on Mommy's pattern website. She didn't have any pictures of me in homemade clothes, so she used yours. Your mommy is amazing at making clothes for you girls!

The pug in NY that was missing...was found. He was ok. Skinny and hungry, but not seriously hurt. Thank goodness. I bet his Mommy is very very happy.

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home