Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mole....Um???

Wow! The weirdest thing happened today! I was fixing to take Pugley's blankets out of his crate to be washed. And when I looked into his crate...there it was...A TINY TINY MOLE. It was in Pugley's food dish!!! Just running around in circles.

I am stumped! First off, I can't figure out how this "thing" got into my house! And 2nd, I can't figure out how this "thing" ended up in the food dish! UGH! I just rushed the food dish to my husband, saying "get it out...get it out!!!" LOL

I wonder if Pugley brought it in from outside? I'm completely stumped! Ew! Anyway, the little mole was set free in our back yard. Hope it doesn't find its way back into our house again!!!!

::PawsOut::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home