Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Its so good to be back in the blogging world! Haha. I'm going to work on getting some pics of Pugley and our new home, and our new "family". Christian is doing very well. He is adjusting to the divorce extremely maturely. Pugley too. But Pugley is having to re-learn how to be house trained. He spent a month at my previous house with my ex husband while I was getting things situated. My ex didnt take very good care of him. But he has been back with me where he belongs since February/Marchish. He's getting better, and we're making progress. Christian had a little trouble "grade wise" getting into the swing of things at his new school. They were a few chapters ahead of his old school in Math, so it was a struggle for awhile. But he is so very smart, and doing wonderfully. Thanks for your concerns, and I promise you that I'm doing great and I'm happier than I've ever been. This was a much needed change for us all.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Blogger Rickey said...

Ha! The article says it all!

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/dog_breeders_issue_massive_recall

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home