Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BABY SISTER!!!

Pugley got a baby sister today! Her name is Elizabeth and she is around a year old. My cousin got her for her daughter, but then they decided they couldnt take care of her. So they called me! I'm so excited! The house is full of Puggie snorts! I love it!!! My digital camera is with my ex, so I dont have pictures :( But I'll try to get it from him or get a new one soon! She is quite a bit fatter than Pugley. And she has the CUTEST underbite and snaggle tooth. Those of you that dont know...I absolutely LOVE underbites on dogs. Its my favorite. Pugley is so excited! She is housebroke and alot calmer than Pugley. I hope she rubs off on him ;-)

LITTLE GIRL CLOTHES HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger Chewie said...

welcome elizabeth! I can't wait to see photos!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home